- BS in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or Information Systems with seven years of risk experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Strong Knowledge of statistics, reporting and analytical tools. Experience in operational compliance, business controls or Finance.
- Experience interpreting and implementing policies and processes to ensure a strong control environment.
- Experience leveraging auditing principles and methods to evaluate policies, processes and systems to identify business risks and control gaps.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint for analytics and presentation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Managing frequent, ad hoc requests from the business for advice/assistance regarding controls and compliance.
- Leading compliance training programs for function, including training of compliance personnel and/or function teams as needed to ensure compliance.
- Preparing and delivering presentations communicating risks mitigated, and the potential impacts of unmitigated.
- Supporting audit groups including Internal and External Audit in planning and completing their audit engagements.
- Lead risk planning sessions, workshops, and periodic reviews
- Create and maintain the risk register, including response plans and actions
Devise systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs. Continuously improve process, training and documentation
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Qualification BS in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, or Information Systems
- Experience 10 - 15 Years
- Industry OIL& GAS , Petrochemicals , Refinery
- Division Project Management Team
- Contact Person Name Shabbir
- Contact 9324995760
- Apply Now http://bit.ly/03HRE31019