People wishing to visit or work in Bahrain would now be able to know if they are eligible for a visa, apply and even view its status electronically without the need of being present in person.
The Bahrain government is trying through these services to help people get their visa applications processed in the fastest time possible without any delays as requirements are clearly stated.
For the e-visa to be issued.
You can determine if you are eligible for any visa and what’s required online
In case the information is invalid or unacceptable, procedures can be done manually following the below-mentioned steps.
Regular Visas :
- You should fill in the visa application form and attach it with a recent photo.
- You must submit a letter to the head of the mission detailing the reasons for getting your visa.
- A regular visa is issued for only one travel. Your visa application is sent to the ministry of foreign affairs for approval.
- Your visa application is sent to the ministry of foreign affairs for approval.
- In the case of requesting the (foreign) wife of a Bahrain citizen to join her husband in Bahrain, those concerned must fill in a joining visa.
- You are requested to submit an original marriage contract certified from official agencies in the country of issuance.
- You are also requested to submit a copy of the passports of the husband and wife. You should submit a passport size photo of the wife.
- You should submit a passport size photo of the wife.
- All documents are sent to the ministry of foreign in Bahrain for approval.
Work visas are issued based on the Non-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality. Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
Working visas Cannot be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A form is already available here, which could be printed out and filed alongside required attachments for submission to Bahrain diplomatic missions abroad or the general Directorate for Nationality. Passports and Residence in Bahrain. you can apply for a visa electronically (e-visa) from the types of available visas. this could be all done by visiting the e-visa website.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR A FAMILY VISA
Wife: Your employer (or his representative)registered with LMRA needs to apply at LMRA for your wife’s or children’s family visa (online or at the customer service desk) We need.
- A copy of the CPR of the Husband (both sides)
- A copy of the wife’s passport (Including the page that has the husband’s name –applicable for Indian and Pakistani nationals only)
- A copy of the managed certificate(notarized from Bahrain embassy in the home country, or the expats embassy +the dept of foreign affairs in Bahrain)
- If the wife had been to Bahrain before and has had a CPR then we need a copy of that CPR too. (the CPR number should be entered in the required field on the application)
- The husband’s Stated Salary registered at GOSI must be more than BD 250 net Child
- The employer needs to apply for your child’s family visa, they need to fill in the form and give us:
- Copy of the child’s passport (and CPR number if he has a CPR)
- Copy of the father and mother’s CPRs (both sides)copy of the mother’s passport including the latest RP stamp and page 36or 60 (the one containing father’s name applicable for Indian and Pakistani Nationals only)
- Child’s birth certificate, and copy of the CPR notification (if any)
- Note: that if the child’s passport was issued in Bahrain, it must be first registered at the GDNPR’s office, before filing the application, also for children born in Bahrain, the CPR number is already and printed on their birth certificate (the CPR number should be entered in the required filed on the application)