Copy of your Iqama
Copy of your passport (must required pages info page visa page entry page)
Marriage certificate (attested by Saudi Consulate in your home country and foreign office of your home country)
Arabic Translation of Marrige Certificate from an approved Translation centry.
Degree (attested by Saudi consulate in your home country and foreign office of your home country)
Arabic Translation of Degree from an approved translation centre.
Procedure for applying :
- Letter from your employer describing your profession and salary
- Visa Application from filed in Arabic Normally company govermment relation office does this (you can check with your company for this otherwise you can download this from and get this filed from any Arabic literate person)
- Visa application from should be stamped/ signed by your sponsor (kafeel, company) and also you need to sign it as well.
- Get these documents (pre-requisites+letter+visa application form)and make one file.
- Visit ISTIKDAM OFFICE IN YOUR CITY AND APPLY FOR THE VISA.
- They will issue you a white paper which is a step 1 of the final 2 step process
- new ask your company Sponsor to apply for visa in foreign ministry on basis of the white paper you have got they will fill an on- line from and give you another print out with you as this contains application number printed on it.
- Final step is to collect this printout and attach the white paper you got from Istikam office and submit it in ministry of Foreign Affairs (Note; Keep one copy of the printout with you as this contains application number which you need to track on inline your visa status after submitting with foreign ministry)
- It will take 3/5 days before the visa status will be visible online on https://visa mofa mofa. Gov. sa/Srhcomfamilyvisa asp)to see status of visa. Once you see the page with all the information now you can start processing from your home country.
Process to apply for visa stamping from Home Country:
First of all visit GAMCA office with all your documents and your family get a GAMCA no and then visit any authorized medical center and complete medical test of your family when you get its report prepare the following documents
- Visa printout from https://visa. Mofa.gov.sa/srhcomfamilyvisa.asp Original passport (of the visitor)
- Polio Certificates required for all children below 12 years must attested by Saudi consulate before submit to endorsement of visa
- Medical test Report
- Marriage certificate (original)
- Look for any agency (in India you can though which one can apply for visa stamping from Saudi embassy it will take 1 week to complete this process
- Sample of marraiage certificate
- Sample of Birth Certificate
- Sample of Polio certificate
- Sample of online Visa