Copy of your Iqama
Copy of your passport (must required pages info page visa page entry page)
Marriage certificate (attested by Saudi Consulate in your home country and foreign office of your home country)
Arabic Translation of Marriage Certificate from an approved Translation center.
Degree (attested by Saudi consulate in your home country and foreign office of your home country)
Arabic Translation of Degree from an approved translation center.
Procedure for applying :
- Letter from your employer describing your profession and salary
- Visa Application form filled in Arabic Normally company government relation office does this (you can check with your company for this otherwise you can download this form and get this filed from any Arabic literate person)
- The Visa application form should be stamped/ signed by your sponsor (kafeel, company), and also you need to sign it as well.
- Get these documents (pre-requisites+letter+visa application form)and make one file.
- Visit ISTIKDAM OFFICE IN YOUR CITY AND APPLY FOR THE VISA.
- They will issue you a white paper which is step 1 of the final 2 step process
- new ask your company Sponsor to apply for a visa in foreign ministry on basis of the white paper you have got they will fill an online form and give you another print out with you as this contains application number printed on it.
- The final step is to collect this printout and attach the white paper you got from the Istikam office and submit it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Note; Keep one copy of the printout with you as this contains application number which you need to track on inline your visa status after submitting with foreign ministry)
- It will take 3/5 days before the visa status will be visible online on https://visa mofa mofa. Gov. Asa/Srhcomfamilyvisa asp)to see the status of the visa. Once you see the page with all the information now you can start processing from your home country.
The process to apply for visa stamping from Home Country:
First of all, visit the GAMCA office with all your documents and your family get a GAMCA no and then visit any authorized medical center and complete medical test of your family when you get its report to prepare the following documents
- Visa printout from https://visa. Mofa.gov.sa/srhcomfamilyvisa.asp Original passport (of the visitor)
- Polio Certificates required for all children below 12 years must be attested by the Saudi consulate before submitting to the endorsement of visa
- Medical test Report
- Marriage certificate (original)
- Look for any agency (in India you can though which one can apply for visa stamping from Saudi embassy it will take 1 week to complete this process
- Sample of marriage certificate
- Sample of Birth Certificate
- Sample of Polio certificate
- Sample of online Visa